Interstitial 3D Full Body Bio-Electro Scan
The unique feature of the Interstitial 3D Full Body Bio-Electro Functional Scan is that it is the only procedure known to actually measure, function and risk factors of the body systems. The 3D Full Body Scan can detect many parameters of the human body, with an amazing 89% accuracy.
Interstitial 3D Full Body Bio-Electro Functional Scan biosensor is a new aid to measure bio-impedance of interstitial fluids in the body. This technology was originally invented by German and Russian scientists, and was used in the health monitoring of the astronauts prior, during and after space travel. Subsequently a team of European scientists developed the technology over a 10 year period with trials in hospitals and clinics all over the world for use by mainstream healthcare practitioners in all healthcare fields. Now it’s FDA approved in USA.
How is the Full Body Health Assessment performed? The Body Scanning process is painless, non-invasive and has no known side effects. It requires the client, who is fully clothed and seated comfortably at a desk to put their hands & bare feet on electrode plates, while 2 electrodes are placed on their forehead. The client does nothing during the scan other than stay quiet and still, watching the body being scanned in real time, in 3D modeling on the screen in front of them.
Advantages for Having the Full Body Interstitial Bio-Electro Scan The Full Body Bio-Electro screening is a comprehensive, accurate, painless, non-invasive, with NO radiation test for finding out what is really going on inside the body. This test gives correct, detailed information concerning the health of body’s systems. This complex form of bio-impedance testing can often reveal suspicious patterns before symptoms are manifest. It also monitors the before & after treatment comparisons.
Body system functions assessed by the Full Body Bio-Electro Scan include:
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Immune System
- Brain chemistry and Neurotransmitter balance (such as Serotonin, Dopamine and Acetylcholine levels)
- Oxygen levels (which may show if the brain or muscles are receiving enough oxygenated blood and the CO2 levels, Hydrogen, Bicarbonates for
healthy cell metabolism)- Nervous System
- Physiological and Psychiatric Evaluation
- Neuromuscular System
- Chiropractic Evaluation
- Spine and Muscular Evaluation
- Metabolic Function
- Hormonal (Endocrine) system (including DHEA, Testosterone (for man), Thyroid, Insulin, Cortisol, Adrenal Gland Hormone balance, TSH and
- Ions and Minerals Evaluation (such as Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride and more)
- The body interstitial pH (will show if there is a acid-alkaline balance)
- Screening of the stress and psychological disorders related to the erectile disorders (ED)
- Urinary System (screening for prostate, bladder and kidneys disorders)
- Gynecology/Reproductive System (screening for stress and psychological disorders related to infertility and sterility)
- Oncology (follow up, early visualization of effectiveness and the side effects of the chemotherapy or any other treatments)
- Body Composition (including Fat Mass, Lean Mass, Muscular Mass, Intracellular and Extracellular Water, Extra Cellular Oxidative Stress
- Weight Analysis
- Lab Test Recommendations
- Therapeutic recommendations
- Nutritional recommendations
- Herbal Therapy recommendations
- Acupuncture and acupressure treatment point recommendations
- Homeopathy treatment recommendations
The assessment also analyzes:
· Body Composition including Fat Mass, Lean Mass, Muscular Mass, Intracellular Water, Extra Cellular Oxidative Stress Analysis – shows if patient may need antioxidants and which ones
· Hormonal Balance including DHEA, Testosterone (for men), Thyroid, Insulin, Cortisol, Adrenal Gland Hormone balance, TSH and Thyroid function that may reveal why patients can’t lose weight and how a stressful life style is affecting them. Why they feel tired, run down and why their immune system is comprised
· Male prostate function
· Ions and Minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride which may show why someone has muscle aches, bone strength and much more
· Brain chemistry and Neurotransmitter balance such as Serotonin, Dopamine and Acetylcholine levels to show why patient may be feeling moody, anxious, angry or feeling sad or emotionally down. It may also help to reveal why he/she can't sleep or why their memory or concentration is not too good
· Biochemistry Balance such as Glucose levels and any insulin resistance that may show why the energy levels may be low and it may show why their can't lose weight or why there is a chocolate, sugar or carbohydrate cravings.
· The body pH will show if there is an acid-alkaline balance and it’s maybe contributing to the health problems, Oxygen levels which may show if the brain or muscles are receiving enough oxygenated blood and the CO2 levels, Hydrogen, Bicarbonates for healthy cell metabolism, The Total Body Water and Weight Analysis and much more.
For more information or to make an appointment for a Comprehensive Full Body Screening please contact Universal Medical Imaging Group at 818-508-8895 or